November 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday!



It's hard to believe a year has flown by all ready.
Today one of the sweetest little girls I know is having her first birthday!

Babies at this age don't know know what birthdays are all about yet, but they're still fun for the grown-ups.

I found the perfect book by one of my all time favorites, Dr. Seuss, to add to her book collection, along with a set of one piece body suits. You can never have too many of these. The elephant in the middle matches the print hanging on her bedroom wall.

And to top it all off, I'm sending all the best birthday wishes in the world your way!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet lori, Happy birthday to your little one! I hope you and your family had a beautiful celebration!! Oh and Dr. Seuss's my favorite too!! I am sure she will adore that book. :)

    So glad i came by today to visit your lovely inspiring space. :) Your illustrations are just sooo adorable! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you...